The demo of the full version of Those Who Came: Healing Solarus is now available
As the almighty date of our final launch approaches, we are eager to announce major news in our endeavour.
March had been a month of showcasing the new prospects for Those Who Came: Healing Solarus inside the Game Developers Conference Spanish Pavillion, in San Francisco. We had the amazing opportunity to show the fruits of the massive feedback we gathered all these months, resulting in a Demo we’d love players all over the world to enjoy!
Consequently, the jump of improvement in all aspects of the product has led us to the final decision of discontinue any Early Access update, as we feel the product we had does differ greatly from the final title you will all be able to see during summer. Instead of focusing our energy on small updates of the Early Access title, we prefer focusing on the final product. Fasten your seatbelts, great things are about to arrive!
NEW DEMO AVAILABLE
The Demo of Those Who Came: Healing Solarus is a special map created for this Demo, closely related to the game’s narrative and presenting key elements of both mechanics and a mysteriously important character you should beware. Your main goal is to discover why Solarus is corrupted and help the planet regain its past splendor with what you have at hand. The Demo is a SINGLE PLAYER app. Don’t forget that the Full version is a cooperative adventure which include single player option!
We invite you to play and review the Demo!
THOSE WHO CAME DISCONTINUES EARLY ACCESS UPDATES
But what does this mean for our loyal players?
By now, we will also ensure that you are able to play the Demo version available that we have prepared with all our Energy (pun intended). If you have any technical questions, don’t hesitate to ask! We would be happy to assess you through them all.
Last but not least, we would like to thank everyone involved, from other developer teams to the amazing community and loving curators, in all the feedback that has led us to polish our game to the maximum level possible. We could not have done it without you!
KEY FEATURES FOR THE FULL RELEASE:
- Choose your own style by using the energy with the different shapers: Airy, Ether, Firei and Jointer.
- Explore and find the different suits to interact with the world and restore life in Solarus to turn it into your new home.
- The more you heal, the better it gets. By caring for the planet, you will be able to face the final challenge with some advantages.
- Play either alone or along with your friends, into a campaign with plenty of challenges to stop Bineok and his final experiment.
- Dive into our Arcade mode, where you can face your friends in competitive PVP arenas. Harness the versatility of all 4 energies using them creatively on other players.
Don’t forget you can always join our Discord Community today and stay in touch!