Concept of cookies
Cookies are a type of file or device that, once downloaded on the user’s computer, allows collecting data that can be retrieved by rolldbox.com in order to offer a better service.
Purpose of using cookies
The following are the reasons why these files are used:
To ensure the proper functioning of the websites of rolldbox.com.
To temporarily store information relating to user preferences, such as language.
To collect statistical information, in order to improve the experience on websites.
The types of cookies that rolldbox.com portals use are:
- Depending on the length of time they remain active:
Session cookies, which are responsible for compiling and storing the data that the user of rolldbox.com generates while accessing and browsing the web. The information is preserved for the provision of the requested service.
Persistent cookies, which can keep the data in the terminal during the period defined by the person responsible for the cookies. This term can vary from minutes to years.
- Depending on its purpose:
Techniques: are the necessary cookies to allow the user to access, identify themselves in the service and operate correctly.
Personalization: these are the cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website of rolldbox.com, a platform or an application, as well as to use the different options or services offered, such as the language, screen resolution of the device Used, the type of browser and the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Analysis: Analysis cookies allow its responsible to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information they provide is used to evaluate the activity of the website of Ininmovement.com and to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the objective of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data of Use by users of the service.
In rolldbox.com uses for example Google Analytics, third-party cookies, with the purpose of offering a better service. We also inform you that the data collected are mainly processed for statistical purposes such as evaluating the devices used, language, geographical information, etc.
List of existing cookies:
- Cookie «elementor»
Cookie «e_globals»(Cookie del administrador, será ignorada)
- Google Site Kit
- Google Analytics
- Cookies without selected service
- Google Fonts:
Cookie «Google Fonts API»
User configuration to disable cookies
You may disable cookies through your browser’s configuration settings or you can even configure your browser so it advises you when a server wishes to store a cookie:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, click Tools> Internet Options>Privacy>Settings. To find out more, visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- b) If you use Firefox, enter the browser menu and click Options>Privacy> Cookies. To find out more, visit: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- c) If you use Chrome, enter the Chrome menu and click Settings>Show advanced settings>Privacy. To find out more, visit:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- d) If you use Opera, from the menu select Security and Privacy, and follow the instructions to configure your browser. To find out more, visit:http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/